27/02/2014

Project 365 days in photography ° Day 58 - I read ~ Projekt 365 dni v fotografijah ° 58. dan - Berem

I took a few days off and I've been contemplating whether or not I should continue with this project... Because when I look at my past posts I feel like the photos I took are not very representative of me. I decided to print another batch of my photos and I only chose 1 photo out of this project. So for now, if the word of the day will speak to me enough to take a photo, I will do it, otherwise I will not worry too much about it. And today's word inspired this photo and got me thinking about the fact that I don't read enough and that I should read at least one book per month (besides the ones I have to start reading for my studies). I need to get my brain in motion and this book is very stimulating.


No comments:

Post a Comment