16/01/2014

Project 365 days in photography ° Day 16 - Big ~ Projekt 365 dni v fotografijah ° 16. dan - Velik

As soon as I saw today's word, I thought of this heart that I've had for a few years now. It's soft and you can squeeze it - that's also good for my hands, now that I think of it... But that's not the point. The thing is that I've been thinking about an alternative the whole day but I knew that today's story is about my big heart. Sometimes too big, often trying to take over the entire system, making my mind go crazy with emotion. I can't be any different - I probably feel every feeling more intensely than most people. So these big feelings can overwhelm me. But I don't know any other way. I used to shut down that part of me but it didn't do me any good. So I've decided to stay true to myself and live my life and feel my feelings to the fullest. Even if it's not always great, even if it hurts even more when I get burnt... If I didn't fall down, I wouldn't know when I'm on the top. So don't be afraid of big feelings or big hearts. They only lead to big lessons and big lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment